Surveillance

Friday, August 19, 2011
There's the surveillance where you have to sit outside a house and watch and then there's the surveillance where you have to rewind video footage and well...still watch. Regardless...it SUCKS. Between last night and today I had to watch a total of 7 hours of video feed on fast forward but it still took me over 3 hours. AND today was a no-food day so it wasn't even like I could sit there with a bag of popcorn and wait for something interesting to happen. Anyways the reason to set up surveillance in the first place is because you are anticipating a certain behavior, in this case theft. But after sitting and going through footage for 7 hours and NOT finding theft, it was even more bothersome to feel like I wasted my time on a senseless endeavor. Oh the things I have to do sitting at home and unemployed.
On a side note...I was asked today what my salary requirement would be for a Call Center Medical Librarian. NO IDEA. geez I would just like to get paid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment