Maybelline Falsies Flare Mascara Review

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


So my Falsies mascara was running low and I have a wedding to go to this weekend so I was going to pick up the same mascara but I saw the new Falsies Flare on the shelf and decided to give it a go. I figured if anything, the formula is the same so I can just use the plain Falsies brush in the new mascara tube if I don't like how the Falsies Flare brush is. BUT I LOVE IT! It really works like they advertise it and if you don't believe me check out this photo of myself I uploaded...just ignore the foundation/blush/eyeshadow/eyeliner...I was just messing around with it and figuring out which of my products to take and which to shelf.
The eye on the right has plain Falsies versus the eye on the left which has the Falsies Flare. You can't really tell in the photo, but in person there is a VERY clear distinction. The Right eyelashes are more blunted and rounded but the Left eyelashes go up and out more. DEFINITE must buy. Although I asked my mom's opinion and she said they look like a put on fake eyelashes, but that was the look I was going for anyways so mission accomplished. =)

1 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks for the review and picture! I see what you mean! Your lashes look so long and fabulous!

Post a Comment